Olrox Graphics

Welcome!

Olrox

Hello Everyone 🙂

Hope you enjoy the new website; there are a lot of things to do however... but I'm on it 😊

Some things you might find welcome in comparisson of the previous websites I ran:

• You'll be able to download your files on the client area... this requested for long when I was contacted when some of you lost the files after months or years!
  • I'll be able to relate products and work on a system to upgrade your files; you'll be able to (if you own a product) request an upgrade to improve it to a current generation design. For example if you have purchased the map : Alexandria and you would love an upgrade of this map to make it look as current generation design? yes you`ll be able to do so.
  • You will also be able to request tickets to have request fixes or revisions of bugs/glitches on maps you have purchased.
  • We will run a campagin of donations with small goal steps for works that I know are requested for long: like for ex. a complete new revamped Prontera Four Seasons *gasps* 🦓
  • Commissions will manage trough the website as a subscription system of one initial and one last payment when the work is delivered. We'll have only 3 tiers with great benefits for your requests; it won't be necessary anymore to wait long or keep asking if there is availability yes/no or wait for a response to accept your requests.
  • This will lead to a possibility of exclusive system for your works as long per the subscription I mention. You´ll know more later.

All of this leads to something very important: starting december we will have more time and be more dispossal on the commission part. -By many reasons I will reserve; the availability will increase greatly to deliver your works efficiently.

I know many of you have purchased files in the past. I'll work on transfer that data here; but it will be necessary you register with the same email you used back in the day. After that, just drop me msg so I can give you access to client area for the products you already paid and get the benefits of the current system.

At last I can say welcome and thank you for your preference, support like always.

Is amazing I've been doing graphics for you all for years and the reception of my work keeps increasing each year 👍 many would be surprised! 2018 is the year that we had more transactions than ever!

Thank you; and welcome you all! 👏

• Olrox featured this topic